Amgen Financial Planning
Financial planning for amgen employees
You’ve worked hard in your career – let’s make sure your income + benefits work as hard as you do
You’ve worked hard. Your career has grown. And now you offer a lot of value to a company that does really important work in the world. As a result of your contributions, Amgen rewards you with some pretty robust employee benefits.
But are you maximizing all of the benefits Amgen offers?
Working with Forthright Finances, we can help you navigate:
- Maximizing Employee Benefits (check out our free guide: Amgen Benefits Checklist)
- Deferred Compensation Plan and Supplemental Retirement Plan
- Long Term Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Preparing For Retirement (check out our free guide: 5 Things To Do Before Retiring From Amgen)
- Health Insurance (Should you choose the Traditional or Value PPO?)
- Health Savings Account
- Retiree Medical Savings Account
- 401(k) Investments + Match
- Estate Planning Documents
- And more!
That’s a lot, right?
If you’re like most of us, you have a lot going on. Your job, your family, community obligations, and maybe even some fun in between!
So who really has time to figure all this out?
The good news is that you don’t have to do it all by yourself. I am a Certified Financial Planner™ that specializes in working with Amgen employees, helping them make the most of their time working there, as well as preparing for life after Amgen.
WITH FORTHRIGHT FINANCES ON YOUR TEAM, HERe’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECt
I am a proud Certified Financial Planner™, as well as college professor of financial planning.
I only earn compensation from my clients directly. I don’t earn any commissions of any kind.
Every single recommendation I make will be based on what is in your best interest, not mine.
I strive to make all of my planning advice clear, concise and free of financial jargon.
Your plan will include easy to follow steps to help you implement and stick with your plan.